- All participants, or parents/guardians of minors, must have a completed waiver prior to participating in any activity.
- Minors should be accompanied by a person over the age of 18 years old. The adult does not have to participate, but needs to be present.
- You may be asked to show a photo ID.
- You should arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment for check-in.
- A no shows will be no refund and no reschedules.
- Sorry We do not refund for paid guests that do not show up. All their items will be in the rooms to use.
- Absolutely No outside paint or tools are allowed in.
- Absolutely no outside items such as confetti, glitter, silly string, water balloons or pinatas allowed.
- Sorry only pre-approved items for the party room.
- Absolutely No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Please Smoking or vaping is prohibited inside of the building.
- for ages 15 and up!
- We reserve the right to deny Break Room sessions for those who are suspected to be under the age of 15.
- Ages 15-17 must be accompanied by a parent or someone over the age of 18. A parent must sign the waiver on the minor’s behalf.
The adult does not have to be a customer, but must be present/in the building for all of the sessions.
- We reserve the right to deny service for anyone we suspected under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Please We do NOT recommend a booking a Break Room session if you are pregnant or suspect that you may be pregnant.
- You should Wear comfortable,
- All participants are required to wear all provided safety equipment to enter.
- Absolutely Closed-toe shoes are mandatory. Also Hard soles are highly recommended!
- Coveralls are provided, we have up to size 4x. Protective covering is a must.No exceptions!
- Absolutely do not swing weapons or throw anything at other participants.
- Never smash items with your shoes, you could injure your foot.
- Please Do not throw glass at the walls, it will bounce back at you. Use the Metal T posts, concrete floor area or cinder blocks.
- Absolutely Do not hit each other or destroy break room walls, windows, doors, lights, cameras, speakers, or cinder blocks.
- You should Respect the marked areas and always look before you swing to avoid contact with a person or nonbreakable areas.
- All ages welcome…recommended for ages 3+.
- Please 3-17 must be accompanied by a parent or someone over the age of 18. Waivers must be signed by a parent/guardian
The adult does not have to be a customer , but needs to be present during the session.
- Safety eye gear is provided and must be worn while participating.
- All ages
- Ages 0-17 must be accompanied by a parent or someone over the age of 18. Waivers must be signed by a parent/guardian
The adult does not have to be a customer , but needs to be her during the session .
- All protective splatter gear is optional for an additional cost (ponchos, shower caps & shoe covers) All gear is included with party packages.
- Our Paint is non-toxic water-based, it’s washable , but not 100% guaranteed to fully wash out of clothes.
- You must wear the provided eye gear at all times to protect your eyes.
- Shoes are mandatory, however we offer shoe covers for purchase if needed.
- Do not paint on cameras or, speakers.
- Please We re-use the bottles, do not throw them away please place them in the basket to prevent slipping. You should wear clothes you don’t mind getting messy.
- You may arrive to set up 1 hour prior to your start time.
- Your partyware, decorations and presents may be brought in for celebrations.
- Break Room 209 is not responsible for setup or issues associated setup services.
- Absolutely NO SILLY STRING. Clean up charge will be added. absolutely NO outside alcohol, confetti, color poppers, silly string, glitter, water balloons or pinatas allowed, please confirm 24 hours the head count is the number of guests that we will prepare for and the base number that you will be paying for. Additional guests or add-on purchases on the day of the event will be added to your total and closed out at the start of your party.
Breaking any of these rules could result in an immediate stop of your session and you may be asked to leave. NO REFUNDS
We do not offer refunds. Our policy is to try to reschedule you for another date or send you a gift card in the amount you paid, via email to use at a later date. Please contact us by phone (209) 679-5312 to reschedule your appointment with a new date. You must reschedule within a 1 month time frame from the original booking date.
PRIVATE EVENTS & PARTIES
A non-refundable 50% deposit is invoiced upon confirmation of your celebration. The deposit will be used toward the balance due on the day of the event. You may reschedule, if necessary, future dates are not guaranteed we book out several weeks in advance. We will willing to reschedule for up to 2 months from your original booking date. If you cancel or no-show your party with no reschedule date, Break Room 209 will keep the deposit. Also We do not refund for guests that do not show up that you have already booked for. So we will still leave all of their items in the rooms for you to use.
NO SHOW OR LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
Please do not be late! We ask that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled session to check-in. You should call us at (209) 679-5312 if you are running late. If you do not call and arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment time, you could forfeit your timeslot. You should know that if you do arrive late, your time may be docked to set up for the next group who scheduled an appointment after you. When you call, we will attempt to reschedule you for a later date, however availability could be limited. If we are unable to reschedule at that time, we will provide a gift card for the value of the amount paid for the experience. No shows will not get a gift card or refund.
You should know Break Room 209 is for amusement purposes only. Our Rage rooms also known as “break rooms”, “smash rooms” or “destruction rooms” are not for everyone, but most people who have experienced rage room activities say they had a great time. Anyone who are experiencing a mental health crisis are encouraged to contact a licensed mental health provider prior to coming to Break Room 209.